ebook: SportsCommunity's guide to Sponsorship for sports clubs
Sports Community’s Guide to Sponsorship for Sports Clubs explores a whole new way of thinking about sponsorship, in particular how we attract and maintain sponsors and grow these relationships.
Each chapter of this ebook focuses on a key message or skill development and provides you with a wide variety of tools and skills. This ebook will help you create your club’s sponsorship plan and proposals, and help your club achieve its sponsorship objectives.
This book covers the following topics:
- Traditional methods of sponsorship and how new ways of thinking can significantly improve your sponsorship results.
- New and innovative ideas to gain sponsorship
- How to effectively attract and retain long term sponsors to sustain your club into the future
- The value of club sponsorship and how to maximise it for both the club and the sponsor
- Who makes up your club community and how to effectively communicate with them.
- How to measure the value of sponsorship.
- Writing sponsorship proposals and renewing sponsors.
- Creating a sense of belonging for your sponsors.
- The importance of capturing, maintaining and handing on sponsorship information.
This book has been designed for the volunteers of local sports clubs, covering both fundamental concepts and more complex sponsorship strategies.
We hope you enjoy the journey of reading this book as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you.
Got a question about this book? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We Also Recommend